A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pearce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearce
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pearce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pearce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearce has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Pearce MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Pearce practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pearce has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Pearce practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pulaski, TN.
See Pulaski Internists and Pulaski Cardiologists.