A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pearce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearce
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pearce, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearce has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Pearce MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Pearce practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pearce has 9 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Pearce practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pulaski, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Lebanon, TN.
See Pulaski Internists and Pulaski Cardiologists.