A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Peller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Peller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peller graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Peller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Paul Peller DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Peller practice?
- Dr. Douglas Peller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Peller practices Otolaryngology near Thornton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Longmont, CO and Julesburg, CO.
See Thornton Otolaryngologists.