A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Peller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Peller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peller graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Peller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Peller practice?
Dr. Douglas Peller practices Otolaryngology near Thornton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Longmont, CO and Julesburg, CO.
See Thornton Otolaryngologists.