A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pennington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennington
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pennington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pennington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Michael Pennington DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pennington has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Pennington practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.