A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pennington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pennington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Michael Pennington DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pennington has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Pennington practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL and Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.