A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Phan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Phan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Phan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Phan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Phan practice?
- Dr. Douglas Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Phan practices Otolaryngology near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Otolaryngologists.