A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pile
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pile, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pile graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Pile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Duane Pile MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Pile practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pile has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Pile practices Family Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
See Healdsburg Family Physicians.