A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Plagens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Plagens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Plagens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plagens graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Plagens has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Gerard Plagens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Plagens practice?
- Dr. Douglas Plagens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Plagens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.