Surgeon
Video profile

Fantastic surgeon, fantastic person show details Fantastic surgeon, fantastic person
by J.Newel on Dec 20th, 2015

Dr Politz is a wonderful person and a talented surgeon. He took care of my wife like she was his own wife. He makes you feel good, and makes you confident that things will be just fine. We traveled from Texas to see him and the rest of the people at the Norman Parathyroid Center and it was the best decision we could have made. Nobody here in Texas can do what Dr Politz and his team can do.

by Mary Dettwyler on Nov 19th, 2015

E xceptional surgeon and staff!

Aug 24th, 2015

Dr. Politz gave me a quick and accurate diagnosis of my parathyroid tumor. Surgery was over in 20 min and three hours later I was in the back seat of my car eating ice cream and heading back to Augusta, GA I had his cell # as well at those of the other doctors in his group. I was able to easily reach him a few days later with a question. This is a great group of docs!

Parathroid surgery show details Parathroid surgery
by Denise Y. Bowie Maryland on Jan 19th, 2015

Dr. Politz is a very skilled surgeon who took the time to explain what I could t expect during and after surgery. I felt confident and comfortable with both him, Dr. Jose Lopez and all the staff at the Norman Parathyroid Center. I was very glad I went there for my surgery.

by Brian Peterson on Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Politz and his staff were excellent to work with...I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. I am so pleased I was able to have my parathryoid disease handled while under his care.

Sep 25th, 2014

dr politz is the most caring physician i have met in a long time. he listens to you and answers all questions you may have. he is an excellent surgeon and i would give him the highest ratings i possibly could.

Cured by Dr. Politz show details Cured by Dr. Politz
by Shellie from Cincinnati on Jul 2nd, 2014

After a failed parathyroidectomy in Cincinnati, I went to Dr. Politz to perform a successful parathyroidectomy. That is exactly what he did, and now I am cured. I could not be happier with the results. I just wish I would have gone to Norman Parathyroid Center for the first surgery - because there would not have been a need for a second surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Politz.

Curing Hyperparathyroidism show details Curing Hyperparathyroidism
by Sheryl R. on Apr 30th, 2014

I always felt comfortable with the complete process because Dr. Politz took time to answered all my questions and concerns and helped me realize that I would feel better again. A plus, his experience with this type of operation.

Good as New show details Good as New
by Ruth H. on Apr 16th, 2014

Very professional practice with loads of experience. People come from all over the world to have heir surgery here. I would highly recommend them.

Exceptional Medical Care show details Exceptional Medical Care
by Penney Develle on Apr 13th, 2014

Dr Politz is an expert in the MIRP surgical removal of parathyroid tumors. You can watch the mini parathyroid surgery on line and visit his website at parathyroid.com . Everything you read on this site is true. The doctors are exceptionally warm and caring. Thank you Dr. Politz for curing my hyperparathyroid disease.

Parathyroid surgery show details Parathyroid surgery
Apr 2nd, 2014

He had an exceptionally warm, friendly and reassuring manner which instilled confidence before my operation. Afterwards, he was warm, positive and encouraging.

Exceptional Surgeon and Doctor show details Exceptional Surgeon and Doctor
by Rosado on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Politz is caring and exceptional in hyperparathyroid conditions. He assured my mom before and after surgery, took the time to answer all of our questions, but most importantly he cured her. Thank you Dr. Politz!

A caring expert in parathyroid disease and surgery show details A caring expert in parathyroid disease and surgery
Feb 16th, 2014

Although I knew Dr. Politz and Dr. Norman do thousands of parathyroid surgeries a year - and that assured me I was in the care of experts - Doug Politz made me feel like I was his total focus when we spoke. This was true before the surgery, in person, and afterwards when I called him with a question. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Laurie on Sep 23rd, 2013

Everything about the experience was amazing, I had surgery 8 weeks ago and not only am I cured of parathyroid disease but I no longer have migraines and people laugh when I show them my neck because my scar is invisible.

by Denise Olsen on Sep 18th, 2013

I traveled to Tampa for a parathyroidectomy. I was more than happy with the decision to travel to where Dr Politz and Dr Norman practice. Dr Politz is very kind and compassionate and they know what they are doing there. Everything went smoothly. They are very thorough and explained everything as the morning progressed. Dr Politz phoned that evening to check on me. I have minimal pain, went to dinner and a walk that evening and feel great. Wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend coming here. Get it done right the first time.

parathyroid surgery show details parathyroid surgery
by robert gantner on Jul 29th, 2013

Best expierience that I ever had in a medical setting.

The Disney world of parathyroid surgery show details The Disney world of parathyroid surgery
by Laura McKay on Jul 18th, 2013

When you think about Disney World, you know every detail has been covered.From learning about parathyroid disease to looking up the Norman Parathyroid center every step of the process was so simple.I am a nurse and live in South Carolina but knew this was the place to bring my mother for this surgery. I can't even begin to describe the kindness,the friendliness, the ease at which Dr. Politz puts his patients.Every person was friendly, professional and caring.We left four hours after the surgery and we were back home by 6:30 in the evening. My mother did great and has had no complications.I have to say we had a wonderful experience and will always, always be grateful to everyone that we encountered there. May God bless you and continue to use you all, for this is what you were meant to do.

Parathyroid Operation show details Parathyroid Operation
by Nancy on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Politz (and the entire staff at the Norman Parathyroid Center) was extremely professional and personable. He called me before my surgery, spent time with me explaining everything both before and after surgery and also called the evening of the surgery. I highly recommend him and his staff. Two weeks after surgery I am feeling good and glad I made the trip to Tampa.

I ruined their record show details I ruined their record
by Margaret Jensen on Jul 2nd, 2013

Everything went as expected, efficient, caring, competent, confident. Good staff. However, as a long term chronic pain patient I had a problem. After the surgery, my body didn't ignore pain as I expected. Instead it amplified the surgical pain and referred it to my jaw, shoulders And chest. It took several hours and Percocet to eventually ease the painful muscle spasms. The hospital ER tried to rule out heart issues but ignored the muscle problems. My husband gave me Reiki healing energy which eased the spasms within 5 minutes and we left the hospital in spite of the RN's inflexible protocol. We had spent 4 hours in the ER without relief from them. I do commend the parathyroid center for their efficiency though my post-op complication caused one of the disbelieving nurses to be rude.

Jun 17th, 2013

The entire experience with the Norman Parathyroid Center was amazing!! Besides being cured of the disease, the doctors and staff made the day easy and "painless".

Retired, Spring Hill, Fl. show details Retired, Spring Hill, Fl.
by Beatrice H. on Jun 3rd, 2013

I had parathyroid surgery 4 days ago. I would highly recommend the Norman Center. The care that I received from the office in Wesley Chapel up to the day of surgery at Tampa General was exceptional. I did have a tumor removed and the hip pain that I have suffered with for years was gone the next day. I was luckly to have the Norman Center practically in my backyard. However, given my experience, no distance would be too great if you need this surgery. It's all they do -they are the best in their field.

Praise for the Center--great people show details Praise for the Center--great people
by Eric F on Apr 26th, 2013

I was a patient at the Norman Parathyroid Center in Tampa. Fl. I cannot give enough praise to the Doctors, nurses and staff who attended me at this time. They are all very caring individuals and made me feel at ease before and after my operation. Dr. Politz was truly amazing--he spent time with me, explained what was going to happen before and after my operation. He called me at the hotel at 9:15 PM to see how I was doing. (Not a nurse, not a secretary, but Dr. Politz!!) Great place to go for surgery.

Parathyroid surgical experience. Norman Parathyroid and Tampa Gen. show details Parathyroid surgical experience. Norman Parathyroid and Tampa Gen.
by Rhonda C. R.N. O.R. Surgical Nurse Manager on Apr 25th, 2013

I work in an Outpatient Surgery Center. Why did I travel 250 miles to have my surgery in a different city? I trust surgeons that are specialists in the field. There is a big difference betweeen performing 2 operations a month than performing 50 a week. I was not disappointed in my care at Tampa General. The staff was amazing. Dr. Politz did an excellent job. He answered every question giving me his undivided attention for as long as I needed. Ask a nurse, we know where to find the great Surgeons.

Parathyroid surgery show details Parathyroid surgery
by John Koch on Apr 20th, 2013

My experience was very positive. Every one was friendly with excellent communication every step along the way. My surgery went well and I would recommend Dr. Politz without hesitation to any one needing parathyroid surgery.

As we used to say, "a no brainier" show details As we used to say, "a no brainier"
by Nancy Braden, Dallas, tx on Apr 7th, 2013

From first contact via website, to any phone calls , emails, through surgery day itself and after, all has been exceptionally professional and reassuring. Every detail imagine able was attended to with grace and skill: even the wheelchair transporters ( George and Maria?) were the best. Everyone is efficient and Dr Politz made me feel like I was the only patient there that day. Would recommend this group without reservation. I travelled from Tx to have the surgery, and would make the same decision again.

Exceptional professionalism show details Exceptional professionalism
by Thomas Mara on Apr 5th, 2013

From the first consultation through follow-up after surgery I have never experienced such knowledgeable and caring professionals from the aid who wheeled me out to my car to Dr. Politz and all his staff. At all times I knew exactly what was happening and just what I should expect which made me remarkably comfortable for someone having a surgical procedure. I could not recommend Dr. Politz more highly.

Could not ask for more from a surgeon! show details Could not ask for more from a surgeon!
by Bill H- Powell, OH on Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Politz is clearly one of the 2 best parathyroid surgeons in the world. His experience, professionalism, expertise in his field of medicine, bedside manner, positive and calm nature are why people travel from all over the united states/world to the Norman Parathyroid Center. Dr. Politz skillfully removed a parathyroid tumor that was partially attached to my vocal nerve with no damage whatsoever to the nerve. Thanks to Dr. Politz for such amazing care!

by Marjorie S on Mar 3rd, 2013

I traveled from Colorado after my diagnosis and phone appointment. It was worth the effort. Dr Politz is the ultimate professional taking the time needed for me to understand exactly how the procedure takes place. The outcome is awesome! My scar is virtually invisible from my parathyroid surgery and I can't believe how much hair regrowth I have had in the last 6 months! This experience could not have gone better. Thank you Dr Politz!

by Diane R. McGrath on Feb 14th, 2013

My experience with Doctor Politz and his staff was excellent. I was very impressed with the website that explained so many things about my parathyroid tumor. Since I learned so much, I was able to make decisions here in Texas about the expertise of each of the doctors at the Norman Parathyroid and was very comfortable in making the decision to travel to Florida for my surgery. The staff that took care of all the arrangements, insurance, medical records, etc. were so organized and the surgery only took 17 minutes. Anyone with a parathyroid tumor would be foolish to go anywhere else for their surgery.

Feb 1st, 2013

Excellent patient care. Courteous and caring staff. Best choice for parathyroid surgery.

Surgeon show details Surgeon
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr. Politz is a surgeon with a calming manner offering confidance to his patient. Dr. Politz spent a much time as needed preoperation answering all my questions and addressing my concerns. He spent time explaining what to expect postoperation and in the days ahead.

Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Politz and staff are very confident in diagnosing hyperparathyroidism and take care of it in a timely manner. Their website is very educational and easy to understand. I would highly recommend any suffering from this disease to go to the Norman Parathyroid Clinic to have it taken care of. This is the only type of surgery this group does and they are way ahead of other physicians in their care.

Awesome Place! show details Awesome Place!
Nov 3rd, 2011

This doctor and the facility he works in and the staff he works with are the best! Since my husband had his procedure done (professionally and quickly), we have recommended it to several people who have had unsatisfactory work done at a well known Ohio clinic. We highly recommend it!

RN from New York show details RN from New York
Oct 24th, 2011

DR. Politz is a very talented caring surgeon that helped remove my parathyroid tumor when no one else seemed to even know what Hyperparathyroidism was! The very informative easy to understand parathyroid.com website was vital in diagnosing my problem and steering me to the best place in the world to get this surgery. I am very happy with my experience at the parathyroid center at Tampa General Hospital. I would highly recommend Dr. Politz , his staff and the parathyroid center . I would never go anywhere else. Dr. Politz was very knowledgeable, personable, caring and funny. He made me feel at ease...Go Gators !!

Homemaker, Geologist show details Homemaker, Geologist
by Nancy Lister on Sep 27th, 2011

My experience at the Norman Parathyroid Clinic could not have been better! The doctors, nurses, aides, everybody was so professional. The whole surgical procedure was very well organized and all went like clockwork. My recovery was very rapid and all is perfect now. I would say to anyone in the world who needs parathyroid surgery, this is the place to be!

Allison Gaisford show details Allison Gaisford
Jun 14th, 2011

Glad I went to Dr. Politz and Tampa General there was no where else or no one else in the running. What a wonderful Doctor and clean, wonderful atmosphere at the hopital. The website about Dr. Normans Parathyroidism ie high calcium was a god send it helped me diagnose myself I was sure I had it although my endo doctor kept wanting to do more tests don't fall into that trapthere are markers in dealing with this disease the main one is your high calcium, if you are ever in doubt pick up the phone get a consultation over the phone. Don't prolong finding out the answers to your problems the website will answer so many of your questions. Good Luck

Awesome surgeon! show details Awesome surgeon!
by Lora Mast on Jun 12th, 2011

As an RN, I had done my homework regarding Hyperparathyroidism & was ecstatic to find The Norman Parathyroid Group!!! Dr. Politz was awesome! He took the time Preoperatively to explain the diagnosis & surgical treatment of my Hyperparathyroidism. Postoperatively he called me at home at 8pm to see how I was doing. His warm, caring professional demeanor was very comforting & I felt I was in the best hands with Dr..Politz caring for me!

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Jun 8th, 2011

Very caring and excellent bedside manner. Best in the business from Doctors to the nurses to the receptionist and office staff!

Out of town patient show details Out of town patient
Apr 27th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Politz couldn't have been better. Everything went as advertised on the parathroid.com website

Apr 26th, 2011

Absolutely wonderful talented surgeon!

by Ed Menster on Apr 26th, 2011

I recently had parathyroid surgery at Tampa General Hospital. Dr Politz performed the surgery. My overall experience with the Norman Parathyroid Center in a word was excellent and exceeded my expectations. Dr Politz is a gifted surgeon, he has a bedside manner that is the absolute best I have ever encountered. Upon meeting Dr Politz and discussing my surgery with him I began to feel as if I was speaking with an old trusted friend. He took the time to explain the procedure and answer questions. Never in a hurry. I spoke with Dr Politz several times the day of surgery. He kept me informed as to how the schedule was proceeding, discussed the results of my scan with me, and he visited me after the operation. In addition he called me at home that evening to see how I was doing. My surgery was very successful. I went home an hour and a half after the surgery. The next day I felt absolutely great! Dr Politz and the entire staff at the Norman Parathyroid Center are not only the experts in this surgery, but demonstrate professionalism at the highest level in everything they do.

Parathyroid Surgery show details Parathyroid Surgery
by Diane Schafer-King on Apr 12th, 2011

Excellent bedside manner. Professional and knowledgeable. He clearly explained what was found on the xray and what the surgical procedure to take care of it would be.The entire process from start of referral to completion of surgery was well explained on the parathyroid website. Every person mentioned as a contact person was available when needed. All staff at the hospital/parathyroid center were friendly and made me feel cared for. Thank you!

"Nothing but the Best" show details "Nothing but the Best"
Apr 11th, 2011

When my friends asked my why I was travelling from Indiana to Florida to have my parathyroid surgery I replied, "If I am going to have my throat slit, I want the best doctors available to do it." That is just what I got at Tampa General Hospital with Dr. Politz. He was at my bedside when I arrived in my room, he was there when I returned from my systemebi scan, I do not recall any of my surgery but he clearly explained it to me at my bedside after the surgery. The entire staf at the Parathyroid Center was friendly and organized. I left the hospital (after being there less than four hours and leaving two tumors behind) clearly informed of what to expect during the upcoming days, weeks, and months. I am grateful to have had my surgical experience with Dr. Politz and Tampa General Hospital, both being "nothing but the best."

by Carol Kahn, Boca Raton, Fl. on Mar 6th, 2011

Dr. politz was outstanding. I was terrified of the surgery. After meeting with him and Dr. Lopez, I was very calm. He is the best Dr. I have ever been to. I healed beautifully and I am most grateful that everything went so well.

Love the Parathyroid Center show details Love the Parathyroid Center
by EST, Hollywood, on Nov 6th, 2010

Great experience with both Drs. Norman and Politz.

Oct 13th, 2010

Dr. Douglas Politz was very helpful in explaining hyperparathyroidism. He was very courteous, professional and efficient. He has the ability to make the patient feel relaxed and comfortable. I am thankful for the skill of Dr. Politz and the care given to me.

RN show details RN
Sep 23rd, 2010

I had parathyroid surgery 1 week ago in Tampa with Dr. Politz and Dr. Norman. Because of the research I did on my own prior to having this surgery, I know that I was treated at the best place and by the best doctors in the world for this problem. Don't go anywhere else!!! Not only are they great at what they do, but they are kind and caring doctors. Everyone there treated me so well.

best doctor's ever! show details best doctor's ever!
by Wendy Barnes on Sep 20th, 2010

My whole experience was amazing. If you have to have parathyroid surgery, this is these are the doctors to see.

Patient Comments show details Patient Comments
by April Nelson-Hyatt on Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Politz greeted me soon after I arrived for my appointment. He spent time with me explaining the procedure I was scheduled for. I found him to be very professional, but open to my questions, and I after talking with him I had a great deal of confidence in him. He made me feel at ease. Dr. Politz was able to totally cure my medical problem, and I am very grateful to him. He was very attentive to my husband and brother who accompanied me to the hospital. Dr. Politz is a wonderful doctor who obviously cares about his patients, and I can give him the highest rating possible without hesitation.

Dr. Politz is nice, informative and welcoming show details Dr. Politz is nice, informative and welcoming
by Wendy, Machiasport, Maine on Aug 14th, 2010

Dr. Politz makes a great team with Dr. Norman as they balance each other quite well. He was very sensitive and understanding with patients and staff.

Aug 2nd, 2010

I had parathyroid surgery with Dr. Norman and Dr. Politz and could not be happier with the process and the results. They and their co-workers were extremely professional and friendly, and I felt I was in good hands. I am very happy with the outcome and wish I had had the surgery sooner. I feel a lot better.

Best Care Ever! show details Best Care Ever!
by Jan Latimer, Baton Rouge, LA on Jul 22nd, 2010

I can't say enough about how great the entire process was. From the great web site to the first contact with the office through the operation everything was handled with efficiency and concern. I was especially impressed with the operation itself which was exactly what I expected from the information on the website. I would recommend this procedure, done by these doctors to anyone who needs it. It is well worth the trouble of going to Tampa to have this important operation done by doctors and staff who are experts and have the experience to make this a short, outpatient procedure.

by Regenia Toole on Apr 23rd, 2010

Dr. Politz was wonderful. He and Dr. Norman spent time with me before and after my parathyroid surgery.

by Marykay on Apr 9th, 2010

Dr. Politz was the first Dr. to greet us in the waiting room before my surgery. He was friendly, caring and informative. He was throrough in his explanations and my husband and I knew exactly what was going on after we talked with him. He and Dr. James Norman make a great team in the fight against parathyroid disease. Don't settle for anyone else. Have Norman Parathyroid Center do your surgery.

Excellent show details Excellent
Apr 1st, 2010

Extraordinary surgeons, staff and very organized. I highly recommend going to Tampa if you have hyperparathyroidism. Drs. Norman & Politz are the best in the world.

Dr. Douglas Politz show details Dr. Douglas Politz
by Chris Fulton on Mar 31st, 2010

I was very satisfied with Dr. Douglas Politz treatment of my hyperparathyroid surgery at Tampa General. He is very personable and competent and I would highly recommend him to anyone.I went to Tampa for surgery from Michigan, and I was very satisfied with the treatment I received, both pre op and post op.

parathyroid patient show details parathyroid patient
by Patient from Dublin, Ohio on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Politz, The day of my surgery the atmosphere was very positive and patient centered. The pre-op consult with Dr. Politz was reassuring and personal. I knew I had made the right decision to travel to Tampa for care. The surgery day was an experience I will remember as being easy and positive. Thank you for your excellence!

Dr. Douglas Politz surgery feedback show details Dr. Douglas Politz surgery feedback
Mar 9th, 2010

I met Dr.Politz the day of my surgery last week at Tampa General Hospital. In pre-op he carefully answered questions and reviewed the MIRP surgery that he and Dr. Norman were to perform on me. I felt totally comfortable and confident in his care. My operation took 11 minutes. There were no complications and I would highly recommend him and Dr. Norman to handle their parathyroid surgery. The mini-surgery was done by true experts in the field of of parathyroidism. Recovery was less than an hour. I've been feeling better and better every day, since I had it, just one week ago. Life is so much more enjoyable now that I feel great.KE, Kansas City, MO area

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by JD Memphis, TN on Feb 20th, 2010

I decided to fly to Tampa for parathyroid surgery because only general surgeons were available in my area to perform this type of surgery. Every interaction that I had with Dr. Norman, Dr. Politz and their staff was prompt, professional, and helpful. They are knowledgeable, friendly and did their best to make sure we were comfortable. My family was allowed to stay with me the entire time, except for when I actually went back for surgery. Dr. Politz called to check on me the night after the surgery to make sure I was feeling fine. Hes a very kind and caring surgeon with a great bedside manner. The Parathyroid wing at Tampa general was very nice, brand new. This week I had blood work drawn that confirmed that my condition has been cured thanks to the surgery and care of Dr. Norman, Dr. Politz and his staff!

by Myrna Baye on Feb 17th, 2010

I give Dr. Douglas Politz a top rating as a surgeon and caring doctor.I travelled from Stamford Ct to Tampa to have this surgery and I am so grateful I did.

by Karen Howard on Feb 17th, 2010

I was prompted to research hyperthyroidism because of abnormal blood lab results (even though my scan was negative, showing no tumor). I found the most information on the Parathyroid Center website. Watching Dr Norman perform the procedure online was very helpful. It gave me the assurance I needed to make the right decision. Dr Politz, Dr Norman, their office staff, and the hospital staff were amazingly personable and efficient. They went out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable and informed throughout the procedure. The tumor was successfully removed and I am looking forward to a healthy lifestyle!

Highly competent and very caring show details Highly competent and very caring
by Les Livingstone, West Palm Beach, FL on Dec 19th, 2009

I can't say enough about Dr. Politz and his staff. They are extremely professional, very warm and exceptionally kind. They make sure that the patient understands every step in the procedure, and they leave no question unanswered. My wife and I (the patient) were treated like royalty.

dr. show details dr.
by ophelia c. patterson on Dec 14th, 2009

This is a world class provider associated with a top notch, extremely efficient organization. Words cannot express my gratitude for the care provided from the first consultatiion with Dr. Politz and subseqent meeting with Dr. Norman. Traveling from The Washington, D.C. area to Tampa to alleviate a 20 year missed diagnosis of hyperparathyroidism has been life changing!

by Hank Cook, New Mexico on Dec 10th, 2009

I am COMPLETELY happy with the care I received from Dr. Politz and his staff. I travelled from New Mexico so I could have the best care available and am convinced that is exactly what I received! ANYONE in the country needing parathyroid surgery should go directly to Dr. Politz and Dr. Norman for their procedure. Thank You so very much!

Dec 3rd, 2009

I felt very confident in and reassured by Dr. Politz from my first conversation with him about my operation and the hospital procedures. I am not only grateful for his skills in the operating room, but also his reassuring responses when I called him days after the operation. (I was given both Dr.Politz's and Dr. Norman's home and cell phone numbers and told to call with any questions.)

As Advertised show details As Advertised
by Emelie Young on Nov 8th, 2009

Everything went as advertised and it was the easiest surgery I have ever experienced. Full explanations every step of the way and a real respect for his patients. Much more personal time with Dr. than expected. A real feeling of comfort and confidence.

by Barbara Arnold on Oct 25th, 2009

Best decision I ever made was going to the Norman Parathyroid Center. From the first phone consultation and all the way through the surgical procedure, I knew that Dr. Politz was incredibly reassuring and caring and that I was in good hands. The entire staff kept in contact with me through the preliminary evaluations. They are a special group and Dr. Politz is exceptional. Anyone with a parathyroid problem should look no further.

Excellence show details Excellence
by Ronni Blumenthal on Sep 25th, 2009

Dr. Politz contacted me at home before my surgery and I could already tell he was kind, focused, and exceptional. On the day of my surgery he met with me and my boyfriend and I saw him several times before and after the surgery. He is the perfect complement to his associate, Dr. Norman as both of them are professionals with caring hearts and a wonderful staff. The flow and organization is outstanding yet there is still a personal connection made between you and the Dr. I would tell ANYONE with a parathyroid problem that this is THE place to go.

Aug 31st, 2009

Dr. Politz really put me at ease, not only during the phone consultation prior to my surgery, but pre-op consultation. He was readily available for questions I had a week after the surgery and I would recommend him to anyone requiring hyperparathyroid surgery.