Dr. Douglas Politz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Politz?

July 26th, 2017

Fantastic treatment from Dr Politz

Dr. Politz and Dr. Norman are the experts in hyperparathyroidism. I live in Los Angeles and made the trip to Tampa for surgery. Dr Politz found not one but two adenomas on my parathyroids. I wasnt sure about going initially because although my PTH was high, my calcium was normal. But after thorough review of my case, Dr Politz determined because I now have severe osteoporosis (and im only in my 50s), that it was more than likely I had 1 or 2 adenomas even with normal calcium levels. He was right. The treatment at their center was first class. Dont watch and wait- call them for a consultation if you are not sure. They are great!

April 7th, 2017

The Very Best!

I have had more than a dozen surgeries in my life, and my experience with Dr. Politz and the entire Norman Parathyroid Center ranks as the best possible surgical encounter you could ever expect. Top notch, with caring professionals from beginning to end.

November 1st, 2016

5 star Dr. and center

Can't say enough about the excellent care I received and my outcome. The Norman Parathyroid Center is a world class facility and best treatment you can receive for parathyroid tumors. Perfection from start to finish. Dr. Politz is Dr. Polite! Very kind and caring physician who is also an excellent diagnostician and clinician.

October 27th, 2016

Grateful

Dr. Politz and Dr. Lopez performed my Parathyroid surgery 2 years ago and I cannot be More grateful to them. They were done in 20 mins and by the afternoon I was eating a large Tuna sandwich and touring the area. Yes, it went that smoothly. I could go on about how much I appreciate the Norman Parathyroid Center, but it would take too much space. My advice: View the Parathyroid.com Site. You will gain a full understanding of this disease and how important it is to take Calcium after the surgery. Taking the proper amount of Calcium will balance your Levels until your body adjusts. Follow these Doctors simply instructions will have you loving Life again. I'm so glad I Traveled there from PA and remain cured. The best feeling is knowing that they check All four Parathyroids and that you Are cured after leaving there.

December 20th, 2015

Fantastic surgeon, fantastic person

Dr Politz is a wonderful person and a talented surgeon. He took care of my wife like she was his own wife. He makes you feel good, and makes you confident that things will be just fine. We traveled from Texas to see him and the rest of the people at the Norman Parathyroid Center and it was the best decision we could have made. Nobody here in Texas can do what Dr Politz and his team can do.

November 19th, 2015

E xceptional surgeon and staff!

August 24th, 2015

Dr. Politz gave me a quick and accurate diagnosis of my parathyroid tumor. Surgery was over in 20 min and three hours later I was in the back seat of my car eating ice cream and heading back to Augusta, GA I had his cell # as well at those of the other doctors in his group. I was able to easily reach him a few days later with a question. This is a great group of docs!

January 19th, 2015

Parathroid surgery

Dr. Politz is a very skilled surgeon who took the time to explain what I could t expect during and after surgery. I felt confident and comfortable with both him, Dr. Jose Lopez and all the staff at the Norman Parathyroid Center. I was very glad I went there for my surgery.

January 15th, 2015

Dr. Politz and his staff were excellent to work with...I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. I am so pleased I was able to have my parathryoid disease handled while under his care.

September 25th, 2014

dr politz is the most caring physician i have met in a long time. he listens to you and answers all questions you may have. he is an excellent surgeon and i would give him the highest ratings i possibly could.

July 3rd, 2014

Cured by Dr. Politz

After a failed parathyroidectomy in Cincinnati, I went to Dr. Politz to perform a successful parathyroidectomy. That is exactly what he did, and now I am cured. I could not be happier with the results. I just wish I would have gone to Norman Parathyroid Center for the first surgery - because there would not have been a need for a second surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Politz.

April 30th, 2014

Curing Hyperparathyroidism

I always felt comfortable with the complete process because Dr. Politz took time to answered all my questions and concerns and helped me realize that I would feel better again. A plus, his experience with this type of operation.