A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Prevost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Prevost, Total Joint Reconstruction, Sports Medicine, Trauma (complex fracture management) Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prevost
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prevost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Prevost, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Prevost graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prevost has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas P. Prevost MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Prevost practice?
- Dr. Douglas Prevost has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Prevost practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons and Anchorage Sports Medicine Doctors.