A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Prevost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Prevost, Total Joint Reconstruction, Sports Medicine, Trauma (complex fracture management) Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Prevost, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Prevost graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prevost has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas P. Prevost MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Prevost practice?
- Dr. Douglas Prevost has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Prevost practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons and Anchorage Sports Medicine Doctors.