Dr. Douglas Price Is this you?

3.9

Horrible Doctor!

Posted on March 30th, 2010

I saw Dr Price for a year. He never did give me a diagnosis. Kept giving me pain meds and saying "Let's wait a month and see if it goes away."I had an infection. The new doctor gave me a week's worth of antibiotics and it cleared right up!

Posted on October 3rd, 2008

manassas office is poorly run. It took some begging to get my urgent appointment before a month went by! he is wonderful though.

Posted on March 16th, 2017