A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pritchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pritchard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pritchard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchard graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pritchard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Medical Center
- Davis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Dussel Pritchard MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Pritchard practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pritchard has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Pritchard practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Anesthesiologists and Statesville Pain Management Doctors.