A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pritchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pritchett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pritchett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Pritchett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Brian Pritchett MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Pritchett practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pritchett has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Pritchett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cary, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Gastroenterologists.