A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pritchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pritchett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pritchett
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Pritchett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pritchett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Pritchett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Brian Pritchett MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Pritchett practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pritchett has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Pritchett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cary, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Gastroenterologists.