A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pugliese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugliese
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Pugliese Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Genital Warts
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugliese graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pugliese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Pugliese MD and MPH is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Pugliese practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pugliese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Pugliese practices Dermatology near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Berwyn Dermatologists.