A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pulley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pulley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pulley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pulley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pulley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulley graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Pulley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas B Pulley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Pulley practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pulley has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Pulley practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.