A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pulley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pulley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulley graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Pulley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pulley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Pulley practice?
Dr. Douglas Pulley practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.