A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pulley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pulley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pulley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulley graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Pulley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Boyd Pulley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Pulley practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pulley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Pulley practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.