Dr. Douglas Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

April 3rd, 2013
OUTSTANDING!
Excellent doctor in every way. I appreciate him more than I can express! I appreciate his knowledge of the field of practice he's in, and his wisdom in applying what he knows, AND his compassionate kindness to his patients. Thank you, Dr. Douglas Brown. May God continue to bless you as you bless others.

June 28th, 2011
Briliant Doctor
I've switched to Dr. Brown on friend's recommendation. He is exactly what I wanted. Listens, thinks, talks to you, and he is a brilliant man who is fascinated about medicine and reads everything. Knows all the latest stuff and what does and doesn't help. Ahead of the curve. Conservative. Tells it like it is. Debunks all the ridiculous studies and information out there and knows the right answers.

April 3rd, 2011
Dr. Brown is a smart guy and a good diagnostician. He won't waste your money or time on useless tests. He's very pragmatic. I like him. His office staff, however, is horrible. They're rude and unhelpful. The wait time is very long. For one appointment, I had to leave before seeing the doctor because the wait was so long, and rescheduled for the following week. In the meantime, I took a RX to get refilled and it was denied because I needed to be seen! Very frustrating.

January 5th, 2011
I Love Dr Brown! I have dealt with him as (myself) an employee at St. John Medical Center and as a patient. He is smart, thorough, and down to earth. He's not snobby and does not have a "god complex" like some; he's funny and eager to laugh and he takes your symptom concern seriously. I feel like if there was some one who fit the role of a kindly country doctor who still makes house calls, it would be him. (MUCH more knowledgeable than a country doctor, though. =D)