A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Brown DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Douglas Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Brown practices Family Medicine near Orrville, OH.
See Orrville Primary Care Doctors.