A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Brown practice?
Dr. Douglas Brown practices Family Medicine near Orrville, OH.
See Orrville Family Physicians.