A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Robert Johnson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See North Dartmouth Physiatrists.