A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Robert Johnson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Johnson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See North Dartmouth Physiatrists.