Learn more about Dr. Douglas Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Johnston, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Johnston, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Ross Johnston MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Douglas Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Johnston practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.