A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Shelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Artificial Insemination
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Ray Shelton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Shelton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Shelton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.