A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Wright, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Robert Wright DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Wright practice?
- Dr. Douglas Wright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Wright practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.