A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Raber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Raber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Raber graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Raber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Raber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Raber practice?
- Dr. Douglas Raber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Raber practices Family Medicine near Ashland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby, OH and Loudonville, OH.
See Ashland Family Physicians.