Dr. Douglas Radman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Radman?

No follow up with patient - visit liking throwing money out of a window

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Seems like the staff has the ,,,,"I'm doing as little as possible attitude". Left a message for the nurse snd when I never recieived a call back, I left a message for the office manager. Never recived a call back from her either. At least they're consistant at this practice. They have no follow up with their patients and they don't really seem to care. I pay a lot if money for my health care insurance - PPO plus and I expect more. My family and I will be finding a new doctor. :(

Office staff needs training

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Dr Radman is a GREAT physician if you could ever get to him. I have been going to his office for over 12 years and have no complaints with him- I would give him 5 *. His office staff on the other hand is another matter. They do not return phone calls, do not provide information about test results, refill medications in a timely manner (I had to wait for over a week to get an authorization even after I called and my pharmacy called and faxed a request every day), and double talk on the excuses when they are caught in a lie. When you do call, you are on hold just to speak to a human- when I am sick, I would like to speak with a human and not sit on hold for over 25 minutes while being told my call is important to you- if it was, you would answer the call. Am I calling Comcast instead of my healthcare provider? I would give him 5 ***** but his office staff a 0.

Help Desk

Posted on September 24th, 2013

It's very hard to get a back call if you have any issues/questions. They will ask you to leave a message and call you back 3-4 days later, or not all. Do think twice on their support staff when you pick a doctor.

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Dr. Radman is a caring and very knowledgeable person who is an excellent diagnostician. I have recommended him many times.

First visit - great experience

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Found Dr. Radman through vitals.com and visited his office today. A+ experience. Wait time in reception area was less than 5 minutes and there was no waiting around in the examining room. Dr. Radman was on time, professional, willing to address any questions, and had excellent bedside manner. I will be back.

Posted on March 6th, 2009

great doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2008

Dr. Radman is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have seen. This is from someone who has seen many docs in various specialties. As a physician he is excellent at diagnosing, very knowledgeable .

Best Family Doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2008

We have gone to Dr Radman for 7 years. We had been to 6 family doctors in the area with unhappy results until we found Dr Radman. He came highly recommeded to us and we can see why. He never rushes you and has been very helpful with various problems that we have had. I'm amazed at how he knows so much about so many things. My wife and I go about 4 times a year each and he has been helpful each time, including one time when I had a medical problem while outside the country and had to call him. We have never had to wait more than a couple of days for an appointment.

Posted on March 27th, 2017