A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Raedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Raedy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Raedy graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Raedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Raedy DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Raedy practice?
- Dr. Douglas Raedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Raedy practices Otolaryngology near Portage, MI.
See Portage Otolaryngologists.