A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Reavie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Reavie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Reavie, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reavie graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reavie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital, Poway, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas W Reavie MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Reavie practice?
- Dr. Douglas Reavie has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Reavie practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.