A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Rex is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rex, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Rectal Diseases
- Stomach Cancer
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rex graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Rex has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Kevin Rex MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Rex practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rex has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Rex practices Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.