A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Richman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hepatitis C
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Daniel Richman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Richman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Richman practices Infectious Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Infectious Disease Doctors.