A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Richter, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Richter practice?
Dr. Douglas Richter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.