A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Richter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Richter, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Richter practice?
Dr. Douglas Richter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, and General Practice near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Camden Internists, Camden Cardiologists, Camden Urgent Care Centers, and Camden General Practitioners.