A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Richter, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Martin Richter FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Richter practice?
- Dr. Douglas Richter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Richter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Cardiologists.