A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Richter, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Martin Richter FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Richter practice?
- Dr. Douglas Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Richter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.