A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Robbins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Robbins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Robbins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Douglas Robbins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Robbins practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.