A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Rodriguez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Rodriguez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Duncan Rodriguez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Rodriguez practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.