A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Rodriguez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Rodriguez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Duncan Rodriguez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Rodriguez practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.