A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Roger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Roger is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Roger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Roger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Roger practice?
Dr. Douglas Roger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Coachella, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.