A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Roger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Roger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Roger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Roger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jay Roger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Roger practice?
- Dr. Douglas Roger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Roger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.