A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Root:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Root, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Root graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Root has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meyersdale Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Med Center-Cumberland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Clyde Root MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Root practice?
- Dr. Douglas Root has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Root practices Family Medicine near Cumberland, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Meyersdale, PA and Salisbury, PA.
See Cumberland Family Physicians.