A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rosen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Ira Rosen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas I. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Rosen practices Dermatology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists.