A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Rosen is Excellent. Dr. Rosen has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rosen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Acne Acne Vulgaris, Laser Hair Removal, and Skin Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas I. Rosen practice?
Dr. Douglas Rosen practices Dermatology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists.