A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rovira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Rovira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rovira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovira graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Rovira has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Longmont United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Kingdon Rovira MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Rovira practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rovira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Rovira practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Thornton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Thornton Internists and Thornton Oncologists.