A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rovira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Rovira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rovira
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rovira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rovira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovira graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rovira has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas K Rovira MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Rovira practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rovira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Rovira practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Glenwood Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aspen, CO.
See Glenwood Springs Internists and Glenwood Springs Oncologists.