A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rubinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Rubinson, Medical Oncology is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rubinson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anal Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancers
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Medical Oncology
- Pancreatic Cancer
- gastrointestinal cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rubinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Adam Rubinson MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Rubinson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rubinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Rubinson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.