A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rund, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rund graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Rund has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Andrew Rund MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Rund practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rund has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Rund practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians and Columbus Primary Care Doctors.