A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Rund is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rund
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rund Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rund, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rund graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Rund has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Andrew Rund MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Rund practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rund has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Rund practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians and Columbus Primary Care Doctors.