A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rusnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rusnack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusnack graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rusnack has 131 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Rusnack MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Rusnack practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rusnack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Rusnack practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, IA and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Montebello Radiologists.