A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rusnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rusnack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rusnack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rusnack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusnack graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rusnack has 130 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas William Rusnack MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Rusnack practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rusnack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Rusnack practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, IA and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Montebello Radiologists.