Dr. Douglas Bishop MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

March 13th, 2015
Respect and competency
Great practice. Low income or not, great practice in general. I've had the highest level 'boutique' practice in NYC at top hospitals in the country. And then thru divorce....lost my insurance temporarily and went thru a temporary financial hardship. I received BETTER care here then at the most costly 'boutique' practice. Staff was courteous and knowledgable. Walk in clinic is SUCH a plus (get there early.) Had a recurring infection that had been misdiagnosed by and Ivy League doctor, and the nurse practitioner correctly diagnosed and treated me successfully in one visit and a follow up. They see all sorts of things all day long, so their skills are solid and the scope of knowledge of preventive care, general care and specialties is impressive. I now have insurance again and a generous financial settlement that can afford the 'boutique' practices, but am staying with this practice as I was treated with respect and competency.

May 14th, 2014
I took my mother to see him several times. He was very kind and listened to us. He is also very knowledgeable and took time to explain in detail.

January 7th, 2012
Very good bedside manner. I'd rather have him than my old internist. He talks, and he also listens. That's important to me.