A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Douglas Miller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Douglas Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Miller practices Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists.