A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Reynolds is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Reynolds, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 5 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Shirley Reynolds MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Douglas Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Reynolds practices Family Medicine near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Family Physicians.