A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ross is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Ross MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Ross practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Roosevelt, UT.
See Provo Internists, Provo Pulmonologists, and Provo Sleep Medicine Doctors.