A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ross is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Ross MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Ross practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Roosevelt, UT.
See Provo Internists, Provo Pulmonologists, and Provo Sleep Medicine Doctors.