A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Sankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Sankar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Sankar, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankar graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sankar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas d D Sankar MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas d. Sankar practice?
- Dr. Douglas Sankar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Sankar practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.