Dr. Douglas Saunders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Saunders?

May 3rd, 2016

I love Dr. Saunders. He's nice easy to talk to and gives it to you straight.

March 1st, 2013

Dr. Saunders

This doctor was not helpful when answering my questions about diabetes when I was first diagnosed. He treated me in a very patronizing manner. I recently needed a prescription for insulin refilled and his office refused. Although I had been forwarded to his office to get the scrip refilled they claimed he would lose his license. As a type 1 diabetic insulin is what I need to, you know... Eat. After a week of going back an forth on the prescription refill the office still refused to help. Expect to wait on the phone for 10 plus minutes when making an appointment or if you would like to speak with a receptionist. I would not recommend Dr. Saunders at all. I have since found a new doctor.

June 30th, 2011

Best Doctor in Cincinnati

I would whole heartedly reccommend Dr. Saunders. He is very ProActive in providing you the best care and advice.He diagnosed a spot on my lung as cancer. Even though the PET scan showed nothing, he had me do a needle biopsy. The needle biopsy showed positive for cancer. I have had sugery to remove the right lung and Chemo treatments. It's been two years I'm in remission and I am doing fine. Thanks to Dr. Saunders.

February 18th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Saunders for a year. I'm in my 60's and need some attention to a number of aging organs, some of which need medication. I have found his diagnosis and treatment knowledge to be top notch. As a result, I am not seeing two specialists that had been going to in the past.

October 5th, 2017