A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Scharre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Scharre is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Scharre, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Lewy Body Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Prion Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharre graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Scharre has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Scharre MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Scharre practice?
- Dr. Douglas Scharre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Scharre practices Neurology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists.