A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Scharre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Scharre is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Scharre, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Lewy Body Disease
- Prion Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharre graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Scharre has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scharre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas Scharre practice?
Dr. Douglas Scharre practices Neurology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists.