A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Scherr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Scherr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Scherr, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherr graduated from George Washington University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Scherr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Scherr MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Scherr practice?
- Dr. Douglas Scherr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Scherr practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Urologists.