A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Schlicht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Schlicht, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlicht graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Schlicht has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Schlicht MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Schlicht practice?
- Dr. Douglas Schlicht has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Schlicht practices Anesthesiology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Anesthesiologists.