A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Schmidt, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Schmidt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Robert Schmidt MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Douglas Schmidt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Schmidt practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Golden Surgeons.