A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Schow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Schow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schow
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Schow, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schow graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allen Schow MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Schow practice?
- Dr. Douglas Schow has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Schow practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.