Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Schreiber
Dr. Douglas Schreiber, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Katy, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schreiber is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital. Dr. Schreiber has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Schreiber has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Douglas Schreiber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Brick Alva
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Elsa Chang
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi18
Dr. Neeta Singla
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.03 mi37