A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Schulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Schulman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Schulman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Schulman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Schulman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Schulman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Latrobe, PA.
See Greensburg Internists and Greensburg Cardiologists.