A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Schulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Schulman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Schulman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Schulman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Schulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Schulman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Internists and Greensburg Cardiologists.