A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Schumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Schumer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schumer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schumer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Schumer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Schumer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Summa Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Schumer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Schumer practice?
- Dr. Douglas Schumer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Schumer practices Ophthalmology near Mansfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Mansfield Ophthalmologists.