A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Scothorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Scothorn is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Scothorn, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Wilms Tumor
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Scothorn graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Scothorn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Scothorn MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Scothorn practice?
- Dr. Douglas Scothorn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Scothorn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Sylva, NC.
See Asheville Pediatricians and Asheville Pediatric Specialists.